So many things, so little time.I almost
died last Thursday. Literally. Should i have taken one more step, I`d have been knocked down by this wreckless driver, outside the CSS building. Should Jerlyn not scream upon realising that the van`s not intending to stop, I`d have taken another step along with Jerelyn and Ziyi; We`d`ve all been hit.
Ten centimetres - the damn van zoomed off in front of us just ten centimetres away. So close, so fast, we could feel the wind.
Such drivers should seriously be punished by law. Like hello are they like colour blind or smth. Cant they see people crossing, cant they see that the other cars have already stopped?
Was really traumatised, but super glad that we`re all fine. Thanks Jer.
Tiffany mentioned how God used such incidents to remind us how precious life is. How you can just leave this world in a split second. So,
live everyday like it`s your last :)
Anyway, Games Day just passed and it wasn`t spent very happily, 3-4 clinched third place for Eco-Adventure Race but I don`t really feel anything, and hmm ya. Watched the
Persuit of Happyness and I`d say it was rather good, it`s based on a true story anyway and yeah really touching.
Days`ve been passing so fast that I didn`t realise the approach of the March hols, oh but only those who aint right in the mind will call it a holiday.
For me, out of 9 days of the holidays, I have to go back to school for 5 days, and I suppose that applies to all performing arts people too. Homework, go check out LiLing`s blog. So, what, you`re telling me this is a holiday? Haha. But nevertheless, there are some free days and I guess we should all be contented.
Choir is improving, as confirmed by the conductors, and some female conductor said we were a Gold with Honours choir upon hearing us sing at Siglap yesterday. I doubt anyone agreed with that but it`s nice to hear, to me. Well, at least we are improving.
The second season of Campus Superstar is like, here already, and people kept asking me to join. But no, I wouldn`t wanna risk myself being infected with some virus, like the last time, when I became down with
chickiepox. Trust me, it wasn`t a good experience. Not just about having chickiepox, but about how I couldn`t turn up for the second round of audition. Ah, bad mem`ries.
Anyhows, don`t have the feeling of joining it. Wouldn`t go far anyway. Good luck to those joining! :D
Hmms, my Big Day`s a week from now and I`m having a BBQ, but friends, please understand that I`m not able to invite all of you. I am only inviting those very close to me, and if you`re not invited,
please don`t go against me.
It`s really difficult to decide who I`m inviting.
Say I invite A, and A has a group of his/her close friends whom I know, and by not inviting them, it`ll brew unhappiness. If I invite the whole of the group,
1. They`ll probably stick with one another only, and not mix around.
2. They may feel left out.
And because I really don`t want that to happen, I`ve crossed out alot of names in the list. Please people, try to understand me. ><
Things I really need.1. A stapler! Small-sized one.
2. Pens. ( But I`ll choose them myself )
3. Metal ruler.
4. A bottle of black pins.
5. Hair bands.
6. Foolscap pad.
7. Ankle socks! Rules are meant to be broken.
8. Oh, and a mechanical pencil.
Haha, call me mad but those are really things I need, currently. I`ll appreciate it if you agree to get me those. Haha. But really, wishing me happy birthday will be more than enough :D
Don`t waste your money!
If you get me soft toys, my
mum`ll kill you. :D
Hallelujah!